Wheel Alignment in Liverpool from £20
Using the latest technologies and equipment we can provide expert 2 & 4 wheel alignment for all makes and models of vehicle here in Liverpool.
- Reduced tyre wear - Misalignment is a major cause of premature tyre wear as more weight is being placed on one part of the tyre causing that area of the tread to wear faster. Over the years, a properly aligned car can add thousands of miles to tyre life.
- Improved fuel consumption - Misalignment results in increased drag, otherwise known as rolling resistance, on the tyres which lead to an increase in fuel consumption. Correct wheel alignment along with the right tyre pressures minimises rolling resistance which improves fuel consumption.
- Improved handling - Many handling problems can be corrected by four-wheel alignment, giving you the driver a better and enjoyable driving experience.
- Safer driving - Correct wheel alignment maximises your cars handling and stability which is essential when taking emergency or evasive action. Also, uneven tyre wear caused by misalignment will have a negative effect on your braking distance. A tyre and suspension inspection is all part of an alignment check at Liverpool Tyre World, therefore potentially allows worn parts to be spotted before they cause a more costly problem.
Causes of misaligned Wheels
Some of the common causes of misaligned wheels include sudden minor collisions or heavy impacts such as hitting a curb, pothole or another vehicle.
Poor maintenance can lead to excessive wear on parts such as the suspension springs, this can degrade your wheel alignment.
There are a number of symptoms of misaligned wheels including:
- Uneven or excessive tyre wear.
- Vehicle drifting to a particular side when driving.
- Steering wheel sits at an angle when neutral.
- Excessive vibrating in the steering wheel when driving.
- A squealing noise coming from the tyres when driving.